Re: [IPk] Lucozade for Di

Di,
Hate to differ here, but, although the TESCO product works better than  the
ASDA one, it does not work as quickly as Lucozade and I need more. But  then,
 glucose tabs don't work that well for me either..very slow. Who was it on here
who suggested Jelly Babies? They are great! You only need a few and they
taste good, plus seem very quick acting compared to glucose.
YMMV
helen