From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On
Behalf Of Diana Maynard
Sent: 16 February 2005 11:12
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Lucozade for Di

Insulin Pumpers is made possible by the tax deductible contributions.
During the Winter PLEDGE drive, won't you help out and do your part
by making a contribution. Your donation of $10, $25, or more... just
$1 or $2 per month is needed so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to
serve you and the rest of the diabetes community. Please visit:

> Yes - a big box of glucose powder is relatively cheap, and a big
> spoonful in a glass of water is a very quick and cheap way to treat a
> hypo. Lucozade (=glucozade?) is a glucose-in-water solution. If you
> don't like the taste of glucose in water, think of it as a medicine
;-)
> Can you not put a glucose solution in a plastic bottle and call it
> Lucozade???

You can always disguise the taste by adding orange squash concentrate or

whatever else you feel like.
Di
..