Re: [IPk] Lucozade for Di

Hi Helen, Jackie
I have a bottle of the Tesco's Active right here, and it contains glucose
syrup not fructose syrup. Perhaps it's just the Asda one that has fructose
syrup? Although I use that too (just remembered) and it seems to work just as
quickly for me as Lucozade.
I can't remember what the Asda one is called - something like Asda Energy
drink. It also tastes much nicer than Lucozade.
Di