[IPk] Lucozade for Di

jackie..
Forgive me for jumping in here...
I was buying the Supermarkets own barnds (ASDA and TESCO) of the glucose
drinks..looked the same as Lucozade but considerably cheaper. However, I
 wondered why I was needing so much more of this than Lucozade to correct a
hypo. The
carb content was the same, more or less, and it was advertised as a glucose
energy drink. Then I looked at the ingredients. It was largely made up of,
not glucose syrup as with Lucozade, but fructose syrup, which, as far as I
 know, simply does not work the same. I gave up in the end and went back to
using
Lucozade.
helen