Re: [IPk] to Nicole - hypos

I've reverted to Lucozade (or supermarket own brand version) for hypos now. I
have the small bottles stashed in my gym bag, sports bag, desk, and all around
the house. When I'm out with just a small bag, then I carry glucose tablets
(yuk) but I find Lucozade works fast, tastes OK (but I wouldn't want to drink
it if I wasn't low) and doesn't go off, mind getting wet, or crumble in my bag
(and you can buy it practically anywhere these days). Like you, it resolves
the what-to-eat question, and my friends can easily spot the bottle of
Lucozade in my bag if I need them to help me (more easily than looking for a
pack of glucose tabs).
Di