Re: [IPk] sofset, quickset and Lush bars

Hi Pat,

Word of caution: You Snap the Whip is very scrubby and may leave scratches
on your tummy. It's very good for rough bits like heels and elbows, etc. You
may want to try the King of Skin for a gentler in-the-shower massage bar
experience.

My current favourite of the don't-get-this-thing-wet massage bar range is
Absolution, a green bar with a scent I can describe only as magical :).

Melissa
Type 1 11+ years; MiniMed pumper 7.5 years; Animas pumper 1 year 1 month;
Lush fanatic 4.5 years