Re: [IPk] Stafford Hospital

Hi

When Guys told me I would be going on to the pump they said I would have to
wait a long time for the funding to go through.  I happened to see my GP
soon after on an unrelated matter.  He wan not involvd in the funding and
told me that he knew the funding had been approved.

When I went to Guys again they said they had not heard anything and as I
said it had been approved they agreed to follow this up.  I think it is
purely communication which leads to delays and it is certainly worth pushing
and contacting the PCT direct.

June