Re: [IPk] Navigator article?

Hi Melissa

Strange isn't it.  I can't find it either.  Perhaps they don't update their
web site very quickly.  This was in Tuesday's paper.  I don't actually take
the paper but my husband was given a free copy in W H Smiths and before I
could open it a neighbour knocked on the door with this cutting.  Hope you
can read it.  I have inserted it into a Word document.  HTH

June