RE: [IPk] Various

Re the Disetronic survey, 2 items:

1) One does have to visit the registration website and submit one's phone
number in order to receive a phone call from the market research company. I
have missed it if Terry has said that he submitted his details. I submitted
my details last week and was contacted today.

2) My interviewer said explicitly in the first minute of the call that she
would tell me on whose behalf she was calling at the end of the interview. I
could tell she was working from a script. Lesley, is it possible that your
interviewer deviated from the script?

Melissa
Type 1 11+ years; MiniMed pumper 7.5 years; Animas pumper 1 year 1 month