Re: [IPk] RE: pump follow up

Hi Fiona,
I am treated at B'mouth Hosp, Dr David Kerr.
I had my pump (Dtron+) last April.  I returned 3 weeks later,  followed by 3
months and then a further 3 months.  Much of the time I  actually see Joan
Everett, the DSN.
After my pump was fitted/started I was given a mobile phone No  (Joan's) and
told to ring over the following few days if I felt I had a problem  (which I
didn't).
I can always ring the dept if I need help or assistance (not been  required,
yet!!)

Cheers,
Terry