RE: [IPk] for Adrian - pump clips

Hi Michele

Yes it is - "Paradigm Holster" and for the 512 it is part number MMT-612 - I
think it was low cost too! I always used the fixed clip with my 511 until I
upgraded the pump. It is slightly different in that the pump slots into the
rigid plastic holster and just clicks into place - so its a fairly easy
operation to pull the pump out of the holster - leaving the holster attached
to whatever.

Adrian