RE: [IPk] Pump Packs

Hi Jackie

I don't put my pump in anything - just use a detachable belt clip. The
Paradigm comes with a small leather case and a detachable clip - although I
use a different clip which allows the pump to be rotated through 180 degrees
without removing the clip - bought though Medtronic in the UK. Medtronic
will send you a catalogue if you call them (01923 212213) - so at least
Sasha can take a look at what's available.

Best regards
Adrian