[IPk] Pump Packs

Hi again

Now everything seems to be happening at once.  Could someone tell me what
they use to put the pump in? Can you get a pump pouch through MiniMed?  What
sorts of things do the have?  Also if I want to order something from Pump
Wear Inc in the US, did someone say that its best to phone an order through?
I think that Sasha may be a little old for pump packs with rainbow pictures
on.  Though I am not too sure.  So for those whose children have pumps what
have they got their pump in and how many pump pouches do they need?
I still cant believe its all happening so soon!!

Jackie,
Mum of Sasha aged 10 dx 1999, twin sister Rebecca, both coeliac 2001
Mum also to Danni and Nicola, wife to Terry