[IPk] Various

The pump that Prof Pickup mentioned to me was not "experimental", it was
just a new model that needs patient trials. As I said earlier, he did not
tell me who made it - however I will try & find out.

Regarding the telephone survey that Disetronic are conducting, it was
interesting that they do not tell you who they are till you finish answering
- this took about 20 minutes (5 mins telling you you may win an iPod). I
rated my Minimed 506 fairly highly, particularly on reliability - 7 years
pumping and no (touch wood) breakdowns. Also I have been fortunate with
getting very good service on consumables - right stuff, right place & right
time. I know that not everyone shares this experience, particularly since
ATM were replaced.

Ian Grant