From: "John Davis" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IPk] Patient Choice
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 20:56:23 -0000

Hi Pat,

I'm curious about the "new experimental pumps". As far as I am aware there
is no such animal!

Currently the available pumps in the UK are:

Medtronic/MiniMed. Paradigm 512/712
Roche/Disetronic. H-Tron & D-Tron+ soon to be joined by the Spirit.
DiagnoSys Medical - Animas. IR1000 & IR1200
Smiths Medical. Cozmo (Available as of Mon 7/2/2005)

I am aware that both DiagnoSys Medical and Smiths Medical are approaching
the leading hospitals with their new pumps. Perhaps it is these that are
deemed to be "experimental".

Regards.