Re: [IPk] Barcelona question!

Thieves in St. Petersburg seemed to be ok about the pump not coming
away: they just left it dangling.

I was fine in Barcelona - my husband had his wallet lifted, felt it
going and got it back.  Perhaps it's got worse in the last couple of
years.

If you have a companion, splitting the risk would help.

In many cultures, a plastic shopping bag from a local store is the least
risky thing to carry (although not always the most comfortable).  I have
a back pack with a pocket that can only be accessed when I take it off.

Cheers,

Pat

--
Pat Reynolds