[IPk] Pregnancy clinics in London

Hi everybody,

hope you're well, I mostly just dip into the digests these days (Jack is
almost 9 months old and is keeping me busy!) but I have made email contact
with a woman who is considering pregnancy and moving to London...

I have recommended to her Kings' - can anybody recommend any other diabetic
pregnancy clinics in London?  Also, do you know if any of the clinics will
see patients privately?

TIA,

Ingrid