Re: [IPk] Barcelona question!

I was in Barcelona just over 1 year ago. Carried a small bag with purse,
 glucometer, glucose tabs, syringe, vial of insulin and spare infusion set- this
was ok although could have been a target for theives. My downfall was turning
my  back for about 10 seconds when checking out of the hotel and having bag
 stolen with most of D supplies in it (fortunately passport and purse was in my
pocket  and a few spare bits and peices in my suitacse!!)
Only thing I can suggest is plenty of spare  pockets!