[IPk] A Newer Pump,

June,
Sorry you couldn't join us - trust the Dentist went OK. The George seemed a
good venue for any meeting of Guy's Pumpers & others. Paul & I will try &
arrange another session. (Paul - please contact me off list to discuss
this!)

Regarding the "new" pump, Prof John Pickup did not specify which make/model
was on trial. However he did tell me that he had recently seen
representatives from Animas, but I do not know if the two things were
related. If I get on the trial I will of course post the details.
Regards,

Ian Grant