RE: [IPk] Pump Therapy and a Psychologist

Hi Jackie,

When I initially approached my D consultant about a pump, I was told that I
would need a psychologist's assessment on my committment to where a pump. It
is hard work to start with but the benefits are well worth it. Because my
consultant wasn't very "pro-pump" I was advised by John Davis (Input) to get
my GP to refer me to Dr Kerr in Bournemouth. There were just too many
obstacles in my way in Reading. So I got my pump, pump training and support
from Bournemouth without waiting for the psychology assessment.

Jane Halls
Type 1 22 years, married to Martin 24 years (today), have 5 children, and
have been pumping for 6 months.