[IPk] Arm infusion sites

Some pictures of an infusion set on the arm, from a mum, Rachel, on the CWD
US mailing list.  Permission was given by the mum to post the links.

Rachel wrote:
The other day I did an arm site on Cole.  I'm really proud of him cause he
was really scared but he said it didn't hurt a bit (thank you Ela-Max!
LOL!).  Anyhoo, it worked real good so we took some pics of his first arm
site.  *SNIFF*  ::)  Jeff was kind enough to put them in links for me.

http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/gifs/people/personal/ColeSiteArm200501a.
jpg

http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/gifs/people/personal/ColeSiteArm200501b.
jpg

Jackie,
Mum of Sasha aged 10 dx 1999, twin sister Rebecca, both coeliac 2001
Mum also to Danni and Nicola, wife to Terry