[IPk] meeting on monday and reply to Pat and June

Hi Pat and June,
yes I see Julia,, and with regards to recognising pumpers; I often wear
'lumberjack shirts' (often green) with pump in top pocket. I find this easier
to reach when I don't have to be smart, so the tube bit is a little bit
noticeable going from under my shirt, through the buttonholes and into the top
pocket!!
I wear a red fleece as a coat for anyone wanting to recognise me on monday.
Look forward to meeting Nicole and some of you.
Michele