RE: [IPk] Pump start date cancelled.

Sorry I mis-understood your problem / or maybe the 508 works differently to
the Paradigm. What I used to find frustrating was finding that I needed a
different rate at certain time of the day where I hadn't got one before -
which then involved adding this rate in and then adding all the subsequent
rates back in - so if it was one early in the morning then there was a lot
more button pushing.

On the Paradigm you have the option of the PAL software which allows you to
programme the pump from your PC. I guess it's probably worth while if you
have to make quite a few changes.

Adrian