Re: [IPk] Pump start date cancelled.

Surely having to change 3 lots of 24 rate is going to make it worse, not
better, than having to change 3 lots of 8 rates?

What really want is a pump that will talk to my computer, so I can keep
infiate numbers of profiles on the computer, and switch between them.
also so I can change the profiles by dragging lines on a graph, rather
than by manipulating numbers.

I want too much, probably!

Cheers,

Pat