Re: [IPk] Pump Therapy and a Psychologist

Hi Jackie,

I think your diabetes team are exhibiting typical symptoms of
insecurity, and there is probably a deep seated neurosis at the back of
this.  I recommend group therapy for them, and perhaps a mild sedative
to help them adapt to the stresses of life that they are, at the moment,
clearly unable to cope with.  I think all you can do is reassure them
that their anxiety is a perfectly normal reaction to new things: not
everyone embraces challenges willingly, but avoiding change absolutely
is just as dangerous as reckless thrill-seeking.

cheers,

Pat
dm 30+, 508 3+

In message <email @ redacted>,