From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On
Behalf Of email @ redacted
Sent: 03 February 2005 21:35
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #942

Insulin Pumpers is made possible by the tax deductible contributions.
During the Winter PLEDGE drive, won't you help out and do your part
by making a contribution. Your donation of $10, $25, or more... just
$1 or $2 per month is needed so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to
serve you and the rest of the diabetes community. Please visit:

Hi Marion, Well as to clubbing basically I wear the pump in a leather
case
which just clips onto my waist band,  they are very sturdy and can take
 good, sorry several hours of dancing without being a problem. The other
tip is,
find what you want to wear and then rearrange as necessary to get the
pump to
find a happy place to sleep for the night. I will say though, when I go
out
my basal rate is put right down, and even though I drink (oh bacardi
 breezers, yes sugar in a bottle). All the dancing and running around,
has not
much of
an effect on my blood sugars. First time I wore it and didn't adjust I
ended
up going very low and thought I could take on the security guards, oh
well
live and let live I suppose.