[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #942

Hi Marion, Well as to clubbing basically I wear the pump in a leather case
which just clips onto my waist band,  they are very sturdy and can take a
 good, sorry several hours of dancing without being a problem. The other tip is,
find what you want to wear and then rearrange as necessary to get the  pump to
find a happy place to sleep for the night. I will say though, when I go  out
my basal rate is put right down, and even though I drink (oh bacardi
 breezers, yes sugar in a bottle). All the dancing and running around, has not
much of
an effect on my blood sugars. First time I wore it and didn't adjust I  ended
up going very low and thought I could take on the security guards, oh well
live and let live I suppose.