From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On
Behalf Of Lesley Jordan
Sent: 02 February 2005 17:17
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] Re: Bad week

Insulin Pumpers is made possible by the tax deductible contributions.
During the Winter PLEDGE drive, won't you help out and do your part
by making a contribution. Your donation of $10, $25, or more... just
$1 or $2 per month is needed so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to
serve you and the rest of the diabetes community. Please visit:

John Neale writes:

> I'm intrigued to hear your experiences, Lesley. Are you suggesting the

> DiaPort may not be the ultimate solution to bad infusion sites after
> all???

(Recoils in horror!)  Not at all - but it can get infected, especially
at
first while its still healing up - just like a subcut infusion site.
I'm
sure the combination of site infection and steroids has made things go
haywire.

Incidentally, I'm now on 280% and hoping things settle down soon, but
not
too quickly!

Lesley