[IPk] Re: Bad week

John Neale writes:

> I'm intrigued to hear your experiences, Lesley. Are you suggesting the
> DiaPort may not be the ultimate solution to bad infusion sites after
> all???

(Recoils in horror!)  Not at all - but it can get infected, especially at
first while its still healing up - just like a subcut infusion site.  I'm
sure the combination of site infection and steroids has made things go
haywire.

Incidentally, I'm now on 280% and hoping things settle down soon, but not
too quickly!

Lesley