RE: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #939

Hi Rachel,

Thanks for that, as you are a designer babe can I ask what you do when
you go out clubbing?  I have no idea of your age so forgive me but do
you wear skimpy clothes, tops and skirts/fitted trousers?  Only asking
as Alex wears the odd short hipster skirt and there is no bra at the
moment though I am intrigued to know where the pump is placed and if it
allows you to wear fitted tops or only loose ones.

Our child minder has a 20 year old daughter and I can't quite imagine
her wearing a pump based on the clothes she wears anywhere else than
attached to her waist band.

I guess that its lots of practice just to see what suits.  We are a long
way off but young girls are very conscious and grow/change so quickly, I
just want to be able to give help and ideas when these issues arise.

Thanks for sharing with me.

Marion

Ps Sking sounds fab, we had a few days just before the New Year and had
wonderful snow,not as adventurous as you but had a great time.

Enjoy!