Re: [IPk] CGMS Continuous Glucose Monitoring System

Hi Jackie
Oh yes, that's probably true about the gym stuff. I can't remember what
happens if you take the CGMS off for an hour or so? I think it's OK< you just
don't get a reading for that time. Might be better to do that than to miss her
gym altogether.
Netball etc should be fine.
Di