RE: [IPk] CGMS Continuous Glucose Monitoring System

Thanks Di

As long as its got a strong clip it should be ok.  Though I am thinking it
might be safer in a pocket.  For PE I was thinking about the gym stuff
really.  I don't think she will be able to use the equipment if it involves
swinging round the beams and doing floor tumbling stuff.  But I assume some
stuff would be ok.  Netball or the like.

Jackie