From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On
Behalf Of Jackie Jacombs
Sent: 02 February 2005 10:27
To: Insulin Pump List
Subject: [IPk] CGMS Continuous Glucose Monitoring System

Insulin Pumpers is made possible by the tax deductible contributions.
During the Winter PLEDGE drive, won't you help out and do your part
by making a contribution. Your donation of $10, $25, or more... just
$1 or $2 per month is needed so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to
serve you and the rest of the diabetes community. Please visit:

Sasha is having the CGMS fitted next week.  I am wondering if you or your
children just wore it clipped to their waistbands, or put it in a pouch of
some sort.  I was worried it might be knocked or come unclipped when pulling
trousers down to go to the toilet.  Most girls wear grey school trousers at
the twins school. No pockets. Or no pocket big enough.  Also did the
children have to abandon PE and Games for those few days??

Anyone got any tips about wearing the CGMS?? during the day or night.

Jackie
Mum of Sasha aged 10 dx 1999, twin sister Rebecca, both coeliac 2001
Mum also to Danni and Nicola, wife to Terry