Re: [IPk] (1) sites - how long; (2) hot countries

>Does anyone else notice sites becoming less predictable in absorbtion of
>insulin after 2 days? We are so firmly convinced of this that we now never
>let a site go more than about 48 hours.

Booklet with my Disetronic Tenders says change every 2-3 days. Some
get longer than that - lucky them. Others have to change daily. I get
2 or 3 days - varies. As Michael suggested, varies with insulin type
as well. Might we worth changing insulin to see if the situation
improves - or even gets worse!

John
--
mailto:email @ redacted