Re: [IPk] CGMS Continuous Glucose Monitoring System

Hi Jackie
That should be very interesting. I just wore the CGMS exactly as I do my pump
(it's about the same size, and has a similar clip, from what I remember). The
clip is pretty strong - it shouldn't come off when going to the toilet or
whatever. I clipped the CGMS to my waistband most of the time and it was fine.
It's pretty sturdy even if you do accidentally drop it.  For sport, running
around etc she might want to move it round to the back of her trousers rather
than the front or side - I find it a bit safer there (less likely to get
knocked). Definitely don't abandon PE etc while wearing it - it's one of the
most useful times to get info about your BG!

At night, do as for a pump - you've read the stuff no doubt. In a pocket,
under the pillow, clipped to her waistband of pyjamas, in a tubigrip around
the leg or just loose in the bed (my preferred option).

Hope that helps
Di