RE: [IPk] Pump start date cancelled

Sue

Well it could be that the hospital are not familiar with Animas pumps and
need to set up training if you are going with a Animas pump.  Sasha is
supposed to be having a pump sometime in the next few months.  Though we
haven't been given a set date.  When I talked about pumps Disetronic and
Medtronic.  The hosptial said that they were familiar with the Medtroinic
pumps but if we decided to go with Disetronic the staff would have to make
arrangements for futher training.

Jackie