[IPk] Pump start date cancelled

Thanks to everyone who replied.

My situation is this. I have diabetes as a result of having my pancreas
removed for chronic pancreatitis.

The diabetes team at The Royal in Liverpool told me they use 2 pumps -
 Disetronic and Animas. I did my research, and decided that i preferred the
Animas as
the rates can be adjusted by smaller amounts (i am on low doses of insulin).
The DSN has been pushing for me to go onto the Disetronic. The reason i was
given is that it is more versatile - having 24 basal rates/24hours - although
most people have told me that i am unlikely to need this.

I feel that the cancellation of my pump start date may have something to do
with my choice of pump.

Any comments would be welcome.

Sue