Re: [IPk] Re: Help Needed

Hi Julian

You could have used the second pump and when the problem had been sorted
out is just remove the batteries from the second pump.

Ideally you should periodically switch between the two pumps. At the moment
I have 1 pump which has about 56 days left but the second pump has two
years to go, I would prefer if they both had about the same time left on
each. The one with 56 days left has the batteries removed and is definitely
emergency use only.

Kind regards

Steven