[IPk] Re: Help Needed

>Julian - I was curious that you didn't swap straight away to your
>spare pump when you suspected misbehaviour with your pump. There we
>are.

Hi John

The reason I was reluctant to start the spare pump based soley on my own
 suspicians was because D-Tron pumps have a limited life once activated. So I
felt
it best to live off injections until I could establish the best course of
 action. If it had turned out to be something that I was doing wrong and not the
pump then it would have been a major waste of money, activating it.  Hence my
need to be absolutely sure that it was the right thing to do.

Julian