[IPk] (1) sites - how long; (2) hot countries

Does anyone else notice sites becoming less predictable in absorbtion of
insulin after 2 days? We are so firmly convinced of this that we now never
let a site go more than about 48 hours.

Marion - we get more bubble trouble in hot countries and on the flight over
too. Our take on it is - it's not a disaster if you look for it and purge
the bubbles instead of waiting for the surprise highs 'cos there are so many
bubbles.

Gavin