[IPk] Re: Heat (sun)

Hi Marion

I went on a touring holiday of Malaysia this time last year.  I kept my
spare insulin in a fridge, and put it in a Frio pouch between stops.  I took
a pump pouch but didn't use it.  I just made sure I kept the pump out of
direct sun, and the pump and insulin were fine.  Having said that, Malaysia
was so hot, we spent quite a bit of time in air conditioned
hotels/restaurants/shopping malls!

HTH

Lesley
IDDM 36 years, DTron 2 years+, DiaPort 1 month