From: "Adrian Miller" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IPk] Pump start date cancelled.
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 20:14:35 -0000
Hi Sue

I would personally phone the Hospital and speak with the Endocrinologist's
secretary. Ask what further discussions are necessary and what you can do to
enable the appointment to go ahead as planned on the 21st Feb since you and
your husband have already booked the time off work and rescheduling this
will be extremely difficult and keep phoning her until you get a
satisfactory answer. I would also let your GP know and see if he/she can put
any pressure on. Have they ordered your pump yet?

I must emphasise that this is what I would do - I would make sure that I was
the biggest inconvenience the Secretary had and that failing to comply with
your wishes was going to be a big problem for her and the hospital - but
then I can be quite stubborn (my mother calls it determined - although 20
years ago she thought it was awkward!!!!!).

Best of luck

Adrian

 > I had several hospital appointments arranged to start pump therapy on
21st
Feb.