[IPn] Winter Pledge Drive

Greetings Pumpers and Friends,

We kick off the Winter pledge drive with a dollar for dollar matching
challenge from the Tea Party State (MA) of $100. During the pledge
drive you will be asked to make a contribution to help support Insulin
Pumpers so that we can continue to provide service to you and the
diabetes community. The majority of our funding comes from individual
donors like you. Your support is vital for us to continue.

Who should donate??
If you are financially able, subscribe to the mail list, and feel it
contributes to your well being, the management of your diabetes or
helps you solve problems that come up, then you should contribute to
the support of the forum. There are 4700 members or our forums
now and a small annual contribution from each would easily provide our
funding needs. Unfortunately, not everyone contributes so the few who
do support the many who do not.

Why should you contribute??
Insulin Pumpers is a non-profit organization that "gives away" its
services. The services still must be paid for. Simple things like
rent, utilities and so on.... Families with diabetes are at times
isolated from the rest of society either by happenstance or simply
because they are different. This can make a person feel lonely and
depressed. Forums like Insulin Pumpers provide a 'home' and sense of
community where everyone shares similar concerns and can find a friend
or a helping hand any time 24 hours a day. This is a valuable resource
that deserves your support so that all may benefit.

How to contribute.
You can make a one time donation to help with this pledge drive. You
can make a sustaining donation of a monthly pledge of $10 or $20 per
month. This type of gift is very helpful because it provides a
predictable steady income that we can count on. Or...., you
can go big time and make a challenge of $100 or more to the other forum
members to match your generosity with their individual donations. This
is one of our most valuable sources of income. Challenging the
membership to match your contribution has always brought a double or
triple whammy for the Insulin Pumpers forum.

We are fortunate to be able to start this pledge drive with a BANG!
because of a very generous $100 challenge from long time member and
supporter in the Tea Party State. So.... your donation of $10, $20 or
more will automatically be doubled by Tea Party up to a total of $100.

Where to Contribute.
To help match this challenge or make a sustaining donation, visit the
Insulin Pumpers donor page at:

If you would like to challenge the forum to match your generosity,
visit:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

or by FAX (name, address, CC#, expiration, amount, email addy)
to: 1-408-942-7321

In the UK <===

Send a cheque by post in pounds sterling or for tax a deductible
donation, use your charity card and/or contribute to the CAF (Charities

Aid Foundation) on behalf of Insulin Pumpers, CAF charity #002139.

or see the UK donation page for more information at:

My best regards
Michael Robinton
Executive Director
For mail list removal write