[IPk] Pump start date cancelled.

 I had several hospital appointments arranged to start pump therapy on 21st Feb.
Just had an email from my DSN cancelling my pump therapy. No apparent reason
given, just that in view of my medical history they need to have further
discussions (they have known about my medical history for several months - had
my pancreas removed. I was advised not to work or drive for the first week, so
both my husband and myself have arranged leave from work (my husband would need
to drive me from Stoke to Liverpool.

Anyone got an advice?

Sue (Disappointed!!!!)