[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #939

Hi Marion,  We went to France last year, and the Isle of wight (really  hot),
both times, when I have been in the sun, I have just tended to keep my  pump
in a shaded bit, usually under a spare t shirt when sunbathing. But all I
find is that it gets a bit rainbowy but once back into a room or the cool it
 soon sorts itself out (the screen that is). In the cold ( I am off ski ing next
week and cannot wait) it's never a problem I tuck it in my bra and off I ski
(normally red and black runs, as we ski quite hard). Hope its of use to you.
If  your daughter likes lara croft, then a green camaflage (it's not spelt
 right I know) may be a good way to go. Any thing else you may like to know let
me
know  as I am very very fashion conscience. Miss Designer babe nos one
love Rachel