[IPk] RE Nice

Sorry if I seem argumentative over this.  it is not my intention.  My opinion
is this:

A non diabetic human has insulin pumped into their system 24 hours per day in
a predicatable manner.  The pump simulates this whereas large doses of insuln
by injection are rarely predictably absorbed.  Surely then, the pump must be
the closest to normality that there is.  ok I realise some people prefer not
to use this sort of therapy.  I also see a lot of snobbery before common sense
in the medical profession regarding the pump. It isn't "only" about funding
there is also an element of "I know better and I aren't willing to look at
alternatives" in some corners of the profession.

Maybe this sounds unreasonable but it is what I see.