Re: [IPk] RE: Nice

I think the point was missed somewhere along the way.

Most people do well and have good lives with non-pump insulin therapy.  They
really don't need a pump.

Most people do not need a pump.

When you're first diagnosed, you shouldn't be thinking "I need a pump, that's
the best treatment there is".  Do you need a Rolls Royce to drive a few miles
to work, or will something else do the job and perhaps better?  I do agree
that if your life can be improved by having a pump rather than other forms of
treatment that it could/should be used.