[IPn] Approaching the end of the month

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

It is approaching the end of the month and it is time to bring the
pledge drive to a close.

There is still a need for $30 in matching funds for the Philadelphia
CHALLENGE. When this match is complete, we only need to raise another
$900 to reach our goal of $5,000 for the quarter. That should not be
to hard if some of the 3,500 forum members that have not pitched in
will do so now. It's simple, easy and tax deductible. Please consider
the value that Insulin Pumpers brings to you in camaraderie, support,
timely answers to questions about pumping and diabetes, as well as
friendship around the world. Please make a pledge to support your
forum. FRIENDS OF PUMPERS will double the value of your contribution.
Make a contribution today and help bring this pledge drive to a

To see the progress of this funding drive, visit the Thank You page of
the web site and view the chart at the bottom. So far this month we've
manage almost $4,000.

Where to Contribute.
For single and recurring donations use the Insulin Pumpers donor page

For Challenges, use the Insulin Pumpers challenge gift page at:

OR, mail your check to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022