[IPk] Re: NICE

Hi all,

I think my last email re NICE was misunderstood, but never mind, especially
as it was a while ago (off gadding about again so couldn't respond!).  More
important is that there HAVE been some changes to the original document.  For
me, one is the phrase, in relation to assistance from others when having a
hypo, - "other people" - means a lot to some of us!

Pat, I too am a proponent of the "try MDI for a couple of years; if it
doesn't work you might need a pump" concept.  In my opinion pumping is not a
"Gold Standard", it is an option for those for whom other therapies don't