Re: [IPk] Re: NICE

Hi Abi
The DSN said the other lady on the pump (she was given one as she was
allergic to all types of MDI insulin or so I have been told) was given
funding but had to have support from the team from Disetronic or whichever
pump supplier she used. As I say, this PCT area is huge compared to many
others. (Not sure how many people it encompasses or how big exactly). I will
write to the chief whatsisname on the PCT first and directly ask what the
position is now that the NICE report is out. Will do this ASAP. Then take it
from there.
Thanks for the pointers!
BW Helen